Looking for keto desserts to buy? Sweet treats that are low in carbs are difficult to come by unless you make them on your own. Luckily this keto sweet treat cookbook is available for free to provide you with yummy low carb sweet treats.
Yes, we all love a sweet treat. Unfortunately, most of the sweet treats are high in carbohydrates, making them incompatible with a keto diet. Despite the fact that you can customize your keto diet in most of the “keto restaurants near me,” you may not come by keto treats in any restaurant.
I have compiled the list of amazingly sweet keto treats that are low in carb so that you don’t continue to look for keto desserts to buy. This keto sweet treat cookbook provides you with keto treats you can easily prepare within a few minutes. This is amazing.
Keto desserts to buy – your free keto sweet treat cookbook
If you don’t mind spending less than 10 minutes preparing keto desserts at home, this is for you. Let’s get into it.
1. Keto no-bake cookies (ready in 5 minutes)
How can I describe this amazingly creamy, crunchy and fudgy keto no-bake cookies? It is the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth and still stay in ketosis. Plus these yummy chocolate keto cookies are among the easiest keto dessert recipes to make. They also offer valuable macronutrients.
Keto no-bake cookies are low carb cookies because they have just a few carbs. For natural sweeteners for this treat, monkfruit or stevia is recommended. Here is how you can make keto no-bake cookies.
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 4 drops of vanilla lakanto
- 2/3 cup all-natural peanut butter or your nut butter choice
- 1 cup unsweetened all-natural shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- Note: if you are using granulated sweetener, add 3 tablespoons to the butter when microwaving to melt.
Melt butter in a microwave-safe dish.
Stir in peanut butter until smooth. If you are using cocoa powder, add it now.
Add coconut and stevia. Mix well.
Scoop 2” spoonfuls onto a sheet pan.
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
Store in a sealed bag, refrigerated. If not refrigerated, they will become sticky.
Amount per serving: calories: 80
2. 3 ingredient keto chocolate coconut cups (sugar-free, vegan, Paleo)
This 3 ingredient keto chocolate coconut cups (sugar-free, vegan, Paleo) is an easy homemade keto treat made with only three ingredients. It is a healthy dessert with low carb, gluten-free and dairy-free. It is the best treat to keep hunger away while satisfying your sweet tooth.
These chocolate coconut cups also known as fat bombs or keto cups are an addictively satisfying combination of coconut and chocolate without any sugar. If you are a fan of textures and flavors, you will love this delicious mix of dark, rich and bitter chocolate coating. It is creamy and naturally sweet.
With several people trying to enjoy more desserts and snacks which are keto diet-friendly and sugar-free, these keto cups are the answer. They are also naturally paleo, low carb, gluten-free and vegan! You only need to follow 5 easy steps to prepare these keto cups.
- Make the two-ingredient chocolate
- Pour into silicone cups or muffin liners
- Add in softened coconut butter
- Top with remaining chocolate
- Put in refrigerator until firm and then enjoy it.
- ½ cup coconut butter, melted
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 serving sweetener of choice
- Line an 18-count mini muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stove pot, melt your coconut oil. Add your cocoa powder and mix until fully combined and no clumps remain. If you want to add a sweetener, add it now.
- Moving quickly, coat the bottom and sides of the muffin liners with melted chocolate. Ensure a little is leftover to top with later. Place the chocolate-coated muffin tins in the freezer to firm up.
- Once firm, divide the coconut butter amongst the cups. Top with the remaining chocolate and freeze until firm.
If you use liquid stevia, add as many drops as necessary.
If you use honey or maple syrup, use ¼ cup.
You should keep this 3 ingredient keto chocolate frozen. For a creamy and smooth consistency, allow thawing slightly at room temperature.
Servings: 18 cups
3. Keto chocolate chip cookie fat bombs
Never let the name keto fat bomb confuse you. These excellent chocolate cookies are loaded with dark chocolate chips rolled up into bite-sized balls and dipped in sugar-free chocolate. If you love chocolate, these are great for afternoon snacks.
These keto fat bombs will even make you forget you are paying attention to carbs. With these chocolate cookies, you have the best of chocolate and more chocolate. If you don’t know what fat bomb is, it is the perfect high-fat/low-carb chocolate indulgence you can enjoy anytime of the day for extra fuel you need and will satisfy your sweet tooth no matter how big. In fact, it is one of the perfect keto desserts to enjoy.
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners sugar (Erythritol sweetener)
- 2 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips
- 9 ounces dark chocolate chips
How to make keto fat bombs
- In a large bowl beat butter until it is light and fluffy, using a hand mixer. Mix in salt, sugar and vanilla and mix very well until combined.
- Add in almond flour a little at a time and mix until dough consistency forms. Pour in chocolate chips and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe dish melt sugar-free chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth.
- Dip each fat bomb in melted chocolate and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put back in the freezer for 5-minute or until chocolate has hardened.
To store keto fat bombs, store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1 to 2 weeks. You can enjoy it anytime you need a sweet treat.
Serving: 1 fat bomb
Saturated fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 95iu
4. No-bake keto Peanut butter chocolate bars
If you crave dessert and looking for keto desserts to buy, you don’t need to buy anything. These peanut butter chocolate bars will satisfy your cravings. They are low in carb and high in fat. They taste just like Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Measuring cups
- 8 x 8 baking dish
- Pastry cutter
- ¾ cup superfine almond flour (84g)
- 2 oz butter (56.7g)
- ¼ cup Swerve, Icing sugar style (45.5g)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (129g)
- Vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (90g)
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars and spread into a small 6-inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir
- Add another 10 seconds if you want to melt fully
- Spread the topping on top of the bars
- Refrigerate for at least one or two hours until the bars thicken up. The bars improve with keeping so don’t be in a rush to eat them.
Saturated fat: 8g
5. Low carb keto cream cheese cookies recipe
These low carb keto cream cheese cookies are fast and easy to make. With just 6 ingredients, 10 minutes preparation and 15 minutes in the oven, this is one of the easiest keto desserts to eat.
- ¼ cup butter (softened)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup besti monk fruit allulose blend (or up to ½ cup if you like them very sweet)
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 0F (177 0C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to beat together the cream cheese, butter and sweetener, until it is fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, egg and salt. Beat in sour cream, if you are using it (optional).
- Add in almond flour, ½ cup (64g) at a time. (The dough will be a little crumbly and dense, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1½ tbsp, 22ml volume) to scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Leave to cool completely in the pan before handling (they will harden as they cool).
This nutrition info does not include optional sour cream
Total carbs: 3g
Net carbs: 1g
6. Keto chocolate heaven
You probably already have an idea of how this keto chocolate heaven will taste. When you are craving chocolate badly, this keto chocolate heaven will crush your cravings quickly.
You will be glad to know that each piece contains just 1g net carbs, which means you can easily satisfy your chocolate cravings without losing your ketosis status.
- 4 oz butter (1 stick US measurements)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup swerve confectioners
- 1 cup cocoa powder (preferably Dutch process)
Chocolate topping ingredients
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder (preferably Dutch process)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- Melt butter in a small pan on low.
- After melting butter, add softened cream cheese and vanilla extract. Turn the heat off, but keep the pan on the stove and use a fork to smash the vanilla extract and cream cheese into the butter.
- In a large bowl, add Swerve Confectioners and cocoa powder. Mix to combine.
- Add cream cheese/butter mixture to the large bowl. Using a hand mixer on low heat, mix everything until you get a nicely combined, fluffy mixture. (Note: the mixture will be very thick).
- Spread mixture evenly into a pan, making the top as smooth as possible.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. A few minutes before getting it out of the freezer, make the chocolate topping.
Directions for making the chocolate topping
- Mix all ingredients. (Note that you should melt the coconut oil first, and the topping is made right before adding to the base; otherwise, it will begin to firm up.)
Making the final dessert
- Remove the chocolate base from the freezer. If there are any ridges on the top, smooth them a bit with the back of your spoon.
- Pour chocolate topping on top and make it as evenly as possible, tilting the pan if important. Some of the bases may melt slightly and give the top a nice chocolate swirl.
- Cut into 30 pieces and enjoy
Note: store covered in the freezer or fridge to preserve and make it taste like a double chocolate Klondike bar.
Calories: 76 (63 calories from fat)
Saturated fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 195IU
7. Nut-free keto brownie
Nut-free keto brownie is flowerless and has no added sugar, no shredded coconut or coconut flour, gluten-free and low carb. The best thing about it is that it is easy to make, using a stick blender.
- 6 eggs – medium
- 60g cocoa (unsweetened)
- 160g butter (melted)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 120g cream cheese (softened)
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and use stick blender with blade attachment to blend until smooth.
- Pour into a lined square baking dish (21 cm/ 8.8 inch).
- Bake at 180oC/ 350oF for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked on the center.
- Slice into rectangles, square bars or triangle wedges.
Note: If you don’t want it to taste ‘eggy,’ use a really good dark unsweetened cacao powder and mix/emulsify well.
Calories: 178 (calories from fat being 153)
8. 3 ingredients keto chocolate peanut butter fat bomb (vegan, low carb)
3 ingredients keto chocolate peanut butter fat bomb is vegan, healthy, low sugar, no added sugar and no-bake. Whether you are looking to remain in ketosis while enjoying sweet keto dessert or you just want to reduce your carb intake, this is the perfect dessert for you.
- ½ cup coconut butter (coconut manna)
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp unsalted, natural creamy homemade peanut butter or store-bought
- 20 to 30 drops low carb monkfruit sweetener, or to taste (optional).
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper or aluminum cupcake liners. Paper liners can soak up the healthy oil so the aluminum liner is preferable. Set aside.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add cocoa powder and peanut butter. Whisk until well mixed and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. Whisk until well mixed.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy.
Saturated fat: 8g
Unsaturated fat: 8g
Trans fat: 0mg
Net carbs: 5g
The bottom line
If you are still looking for keto dessert to buy, look no further. The above-listed keto treats have got you covered because they will satisfy your sweet tooth. Within 10 minutes, you can prepare your own keto treat and enjoy it.